Pineapple Air would like to help you prepare for your trip. To help make you travel experience a more pleasant one, here are some things that can guide you.
Last updated June 21, 2018
Agreement to Terms
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
Fees and Payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
You will be required to purchase our services and must agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We bill you through an online billing account for purchases made via the Site. VAT tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in BSD dollars.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
Use of the Booking Website
Pineapple Air's Online Reservations offers users the facility to make travel arrangements online as well as to determine the overall availability of travel services. Some travel will require a valid passport and visa, as well as governmental requirements. All credit card transactions may be subject to proof of card ownership upon check-in. The user is solely responsible for compliance with these requirements. A registered online member warrants that:
(1) He or she is at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which the site is being used
(2) He or she has legal rights and aptitude to use this site within the boundaries outlined in this statement
(3) Pineapple Air is authorized to send e-mails periodically regarding products and services or promotional offers to the e-mail address he or she specifies. It is the member’s sole responsibility to ensure that e-mails sent to the specified e-mail address are deliverable, and any change of e-mail address must be promptly updated in the user profile.
(4) Pineapple Air is under no obligation to respond to incoming e-mails irrespective of the content.
(5) All information associated with his or her username is true and accurate. The member must ensure that this information is kept current, accurate and complete.
(6) He or she will maintain the confidentiality of his or her password. Pineapple Air shall not be liable for any disclosure of your personal information resulting from a breach of this clause.
(7) He or she will not convey or sublicense his or her rights in accordance with these terms.
The registered user is responsible for the use or misuse of his username and password. Each user consents to using the site only for legitimate travel-related requests or purchases in compliance with these terms, and only for himself or herself, or on behalf of another person for whom he or she is authorized to act, in which case the registered user remains responsible for use of the site. The site should be used for no other purpose. Without limitation, users shall not make any false, speculative or fraudulent reservation, or reservation in anticipation of demand, or any requests on behalf of others for any financial or other benefit. If Pineapple Air perceives that a user has made multiple reservations and/or false reservations or reservations in anticipation of demand on the same date, then Pineapple Air reserves the right to cancel all confirmed space associated with such reservations without notice to the passenger or user making the booking. Pineapple Air or other law enforcement authority may use any available information or technology to identify offenders. Abuse of the Pineapple Air booking site may result in the user being denied access. In addition, Pineapple Air may suspend or terminate a user’s membership without notice if:
1) Pineapple Air perceives that his or her membership information is being, has been or may be used by a third party in breach of this agreement, government regulations or Pineapple Air conditions of carriage, in a manner that may result in loss to Pineapple Air, its providers or to the registered user.
(2) Pineapple Air is unable to deliver e-mails to the address specified by the user. The user shall not be eligible for any retroactive benefits during the period of his or her suspension.